Local Young Achiever Nominated
Natalie Bishara from Glenmore Park has been nominated for the Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award in the 2019 Seven News Young Achiever Awards. The Seven News Young Achiever Awards acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people in NSW and the ACT, up to and including the age of 29.
Nominations were sought in the following categories:
• First National Real Estate Leadership Award
• Aboriginal Education Council Aboriginal Education Award
• Western Sydney University Academic Achievement Award
• Western Sydney University Science and Technology Award
• NSW Department of Education Early Childhood Educator Award
• Scouts NSW/ACT Youth Development Award
• NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation – Innovation Award
• Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award
• NSW Deputy Premier’s Regional Achiever Award
Judging will take place on Wednesday 12th December 2018. Finalists will be presented, and winners announced at an Awards Gala Presentation Dinner on Friday 1st March 2019.
Category winners will each receive $1,000 cash and a $1,000 Bartercard account plus a trophy. Every nominee will receive a certificate of achievement. The NSW/ACT Young Achiever of the Year will receive $2,000 and a trophy.
Congratulations Natalie and best of luck.
^ Natalie Bishara | Image Supplied